It takes an average of 23 to 27 bottles to make each cap and gown, so just think…for every 100 students wearing GreenWeaver®, that’s up to 2,700 plastic bottles being diverted from landfills!
- Made from 100% post consumer plastic bottles
- Tag-less size labels inside each gown
- Finished with a smooth rich hand
- Softer to the touch than traditional polyester
- Very wrinkle resistant and lightweight
- Can be recycled after commencement
Cap & Gown Resources
How to Wear Your Bachelor Cap and Gown
How to Wear Your Master Cap & Gown
How to Wear Your Doctoral Cap and Gown
Can I wear stoles and other accessories at the ceremony?
Allowed accessory items are predetermined by your institution. Products showing a school logo or seal must be approved by the school.